Yup, aren't you jealous? That's what my week looked like in a nutshell. I was in the office a ton extra this week (and weekend for that matter) prepping for new units that I'm starting to teach this week. I started feeling sick on Tuesday and somehow made it through teaching two more days. Though when it came time for me to attend the first day of my last masters class Thursday night I was running a fever and didn't feel like going. But I couldn't miss so I sat in class aching and feeling horrible. I spent all of Friday on the couch taking nap after nap with my cat. Feeling a bit better I got a little bit done on stuff for work. Today I went in to work to get a bit more done and I was able to work on my gifts for my pregnant friends. This week was not full of fun blog writing type events, so sorry for the boring post. I hope you enjoy this picture of my Princess napping...

No comments:
Post a Comment