Monday, February 11, 2013

Quick update/More pillowcases


The past week has been so busy between work and my last masters class that I haven't had much time to even think about the projects I want to complete. Though after inviting my Mom over for dinner last night I got into a bit of sewing mood and wanted to complete the (king size) pillow cases that she wanted me to make for her. I made them right before she came so that she could take them home with her after dinner. Here is picture of the finished product...

Such a cute print!


Then this morning, I decided to finally make the Valentine's Day (standard size) pillow cases. Just in time for the holiday this week.

I think I am the pillowcase queen now. I have made so many of them. The good news is that it now takes me longer to cut the fabric than it does for me to sew them together! I hope that you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! I am very much looking forward to spending the evening with my husband celebrating our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. I put together some fun things for him (none that I made unfortunately) but I am excited to give it to him.

Enjoy your week everyone! Please follow me if you're not already. Then leave me a comment or question... They make me happy and reading them serves as a nice break from my masters project. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

You ARE the pillowcase queen! I love the fabric on both the ones you made for your mom and your Valentine's Day cases. SO cute!!