As you can see I have created a little sewing area along the back wall of my office. I covered two of my empty filing boxes with white wrapping paper to use as a bit nicer looking storage containers for fabric and projects. I also bought a storage container at target today to house my patterns. I know that they used to make boxes specifically designed of storing patterns but they do not seem to exist any more. I finally found one that will fit my patterns, though they will have to lay on their side for now. As you can see I have plenty of room for more patterns!
I also found this little beauty on sale at target! I thought it was adorable and I needed something to help store extra supplies that wont all fit in my adorable sewing basket.
Here is the adorable and awesome sewing basket my Aunt gave me for Christmas! It is so nice to have my supplies all organized instead of in plastic Joann's shopping bags. :)
Well, now I am all organized and ready to begin my first non-pillow case sewing project. I received a Christmas gift from another music teacher colleague of mine. She is so sweet and picked out a super amazing sewing project for me... complete with pattern, fabric and bias tape! Here is what I am hoping to attempt in the next week so that I can show her the finished project when I return to work from winter break.
Wish me luck! I will post pictures

2 comments:
Looks like fun!!! I want to learn how- didn't know you were a creative genius! The organization you completed looks amazing! Miss you!!!
Looks great! Can you come over and organize my 2 storage rooms? :)
Post a Comment